Expand your at-home workout options with the Stamina Conversion II Recumbent Bike/Rower, which features a versatile design that lets you get a thorough workout by rowing, cycling and even utilizing upper-body strengthening exercises. You can attach the resistance cord under the seat for light leg presses, or choose from 8 magnetic resistance levels to attain a smooth, challenging cycling workout. The rower function also lets you tone upper-body muscles by using the machine for bicep curls, tricep kickbacks and forearm curls.
- Recumbent bike and rower machine provides a thorough, versatile workout with toning and upper-body strengthening exercises
- 8 magnetic resistance levels provide a smooth, challenging cycling or rowing workout
- Can be used for bicep curls, tricep kickbacks, forearm curls and other upper-body exercises for specific muscle targeting
- Resistance cord attaches under the molded, foam-padded seat for light leg presses
- Built-in hand pulse sensors on the grips measure heart beats per minute to let you monitor your heart rate and stay within your target zone
- Built-in multifunction electronic LCD monitor displays speed, distance, time, calories burned and pulse to keep you motivated
- Foldable design with wheels allows easy storage and portability
- Supports up to 250 lbs.
- Assembly required
- Includes recumbent exercise bike/rower and owner’s manual
- Warranty: 3 years frame; 1 year parts
There are no reviews yet.